- April 4, 2017
- Posted by: admin
Hall Albright Garrison and Barnes is seeking a Contracts Administrator to join our team-oriented company that is diverse and customer focused. The Successful candidate will be part of the Government Contracts Group.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the review of solicitation documents and prepare proposal preparation (cost, management and cost narrative), negotiation and assist with pre award audit support if needed
- Responsible for review of contracts upon award, provide assistance with setup, evaluation and negotiation of terms and conditions, and general contract administration – processing of modifications, invoices, estimates to complete etc.
- Responsible for drafting lower tier subcontract and consulting agreements
- Review of Teaming and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Utilizes the FAR and DFARS daily for compliance and justifications
- Assist with close out of contracts
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
BS/BA in Business Administration/Contract Management. Minimum of 8 years of related experience or 12 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Must have a complete understanding of government cost principles along with demonstrated expert knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and FAR supplements including DFARS.
- Must be able to document and organize contract requirements and ensure compliance
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Able to perform tasks successfully with minimum guidance under short timelines, and must have the ability to manage shifting work priorities.
- Must be a highly motivated self – starter
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and experience using MS Office –above average Excel